Songs and Dreams: By seeking we are found
$ 0.00 USD
This product is sold out
“If today you hear His voice, harden not your hearts.” (Psalm 95:7–8)
There is a correlation between waking experiences in a sleep state and inner experiences in a waking state. Both involve awakened consciousness. The hundred-plus songs and thirteen dreams in this volume are halting attempts to put into words inner events that are experienced in a waking consciousness. Inner experiences are filtered into images, ideas, and feelings, which are then translated into words. This derivative process condenses activity into words.
The polar opposite process must happen for you, the reader. If these words resonate when read, they then recreate images, ideas, and feelings. In this way, it is possible for the writer and the reader to experience a very similar inner activity. The creative process of each reader has a life of its own. Ironically, as individuals we create our own unique inner activity, which can lead to a universal experience.
- You are the film,
- I am the image.
- These words are My reflections through you, the film.
- Become transparent.
- Allow Me to impress My image upon you.
- Become a medium for My word.
The Spiritual World Is Transparent
- The spiritual world is transparent.
- It is invisible to the physical eye.
- Just as we don’t see air,
- we don’t see the spirit.
- Like air, it is everywhere there is life.
- Without air, we die.
- Likewise without the spirit, we die.
- We don’t see light.
- We see because of light.
- We see through the light.
- We see and breathe through the gift of the spirit.
- We live and breathe in the spirit.
- The spirit is transparent to us.
- Yet it is the source of all being.
Cover image by Neill Reilly: Candles in the Cathedral Nostra Signora dell’Orto, Chiavari, Italy.