The Soul's Long Journey: How the Bible Reveals Reincarnation
$ 19.95 USD
This product is sold out
Here are amazing insights showing reincarnation to be deeply and powerfully revealed in the Bible’s most fundamental aspects. How and why have these insights escaped attention for so long? At last, they are uncovered here by a confluence of conventional Bible study and the epochal spiritual discoveries of Rudolf Steiner.
With particular emphasis on the organic provisions of the Old Testament, Smith shows both what the assumptions of the Master’s hearers were and how the New Testament confirms the ancient heritage. Arising from the fullness of the canon is an exciting story of the long journey of humanity and every human soul, each a “beloved sheep” whom the Creator is unwilling to lose.
Combining a lifetime of biblical study and teaching, fifteen years investigating and contemplating Rudolf Steiner’s vast works, and almost three decades of applying the analytical skill required in an intense law practice, Smith has produced a potential classic the serious Bible student can ill afford to ignore.
A partial list of the contents:
- The journey concept
- Karma as the law Christ came to fulfill
- Various Old Testament considerations, including:
- Three bodies
- Three who could not die
- Justness, Justice, and Judgment
- And more ...
- New Testament confirmation, including:
- The need to be born again
- Rebirth and resurrection distinguished
- Predestination and election
- The erroneous concept of “Eternity”
- Salvation as a gift of “Grace” through faith alone
- And much more ...
- Charts, tabulations, and a bibliography