Waldorf Education and Anthroposophy 2 (CW 218, 304a)
$ 16.95 USD
12 lectures, various cities, November 19, 1922-August 30, 1924 (CW 218)
By the time of this second collection of Steiner's public lectures on Waldorf education, the Waldorf school movement was gaining increasing recognition. In this collection, as in the previous volume, Steiner is outspoken about the spiritual nature of human beings and the world, including the spiritual nature of Waldorf education.
- Education and Teaching
- The Art of Teaching from an Understanding of the Human Being
- Education and Art
- Education and the Moral Life
- Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- Why Base Education on Anthroposophy?
- Waldorf Pedagogy
- Anthroposophy and Education
- Moral and Physical Education
- Educational Issues
Original book: Geistige Zusammenhänge in der Gestaltung des Menschlichen Organismus, part of 218 and all of 304a of the Complete Works of Rudolf Steiner.