Five Articles from the Book Der Toneurythmie Kurs von Rudolf Steiner (edited by Stefan Hasler), Translated by Dorothea Mier
$ 9.99 USD
This volume includes english translations of five articles from the German book, Der Toneurythmie Kurs von Rudolf Steiner (edited by Stefan Hasler).
The contents include:
Forward by Dorothea Mier
1. The Emergence of the Musical out of the Polarity of Major and Minor - Goethe's Music Theory and Tone Eurythmy, Introduction to the first lecture of Eurythmy as Visible Singing - By Ingrid Everwijn, Trans. by Dorothea Mier
2. An Esoteric Intermezzo - The inner silk Road - By Elsemarie Ten Brink, Trans. by Dorothea Mier
3. A Eurythmical Path of Practice - Cross and Resurrection - By Carina Schmidt, Trans. by Dorothea Mier
4. From the Beginning Time of Tone Eurythmy - The Indications for the Forming (Gestaltung) of the 'Steps' - By Margrethe Solstad, Trans. by Dorothea Mier
5. From "the Primordial Tao of Atlantis" to the Present: Rudolf Steiner's Descriptions of the TAO - By Ulrich Kaiser, translated by Cliff Venho
Biographies of Authors
Translated by Dorothea Mier and Cliff Venho
Published by Dorothea Mier 2015
8.5" x 11"