The Light (La Luce): An Introduction to Creative Imagination
$ 14.95 USD
Here is a classic of contemporary spirituality. Scaligero was a student of Zen, yoga, and the spiritual science of Rudolf Steiner—but he came to completely independent conclusions based on his direct spiritual experience.
Scaligero’s masterpiece is a continuous, unfolding meditation, and an immediate expression of his travels in higher realms. It shows how the primal principle, the source of all being—knowing and love—descends instant by instant into the phenomenal world. He writes from the very stream of being, into which his work invites us, and poses a challenge: will we learn to experience the processes of consciousness, or will we rest in their products?
As with the texts of all true spiritual masters, Scaligero’s words must be savored and contemplated in order to extract the nectar of wisdom contained in them.
- Darkness: The Leaven of Light
- Thinking: The Light of the Earth
- Forces of Opposition: Mediums
- Metaphysical Warmth
- The Life of Light: Freedom
- Sense-Free Thinking
- Meditation As a Path to Creative Imagination
- The “Activity of Thinking”
- Dialectics and Spiritual Science
- The Magical Will: The “Void”
- The Threshold
- The Resurrection of Light